- My morning routine of gratitude list and other things to start my day.
- I edited a few Wikipedia pages.
- I rode my bike several miles and walked the neighborhood shops for small business Saturday.
- I stopped at French Truck coffee for a latte and read the chapter for my Wednesday book discussion.
- I took a nap
- I finished reading the second half of a book I bought about Lyle Saxon.
- I rode my bike to the grocery store to pick up some things we needed.
- I ate three meals.
- Emma and I went riding looking at Christmas lights and then came home and watched a movie.
I know that dealing with cancer is more than just chemotherapy and medicine. I am blessed in this knowing.